Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A summer cold and a product review

Hey all!
Well we have had a summer cold creep through our house. I was sure I was in the clear, and then today I woke up with the dreaded sore throat. It has started. Thankfully I have plenty of essential oils and pro biotics so I will survive. (If anyone wants to bring soup over I wouldn't say no;)
Today I want to share a really fun and functional kitchen essiental. They a are called "Expand-A-Lid" from Spice 'n Spoon.
 
These lids are awesome. So when you clear the table and can not find a lid, just grab one of these lids and stretch over the top of th bowl or plate. I used it on my cup when outside to keep creatures out. They are dishwaher and  freezer safe. They fit over virtually every bowl or plate. It comes in a 6 pack with all different sizes. The price point is great!  These would make great gifts, and get some for yourslf too! Check them out Here!
Stay tuned this week for a new beauty product review and some light blue nail polish for Infant airway defect awareness day!

No comments:

Post a Comment