Thursday, August 27, 2015

A day in the life....

Whew, I needed a breather, so I decided to write.  This has been a long, and very noisy week.  My kids have gotten to a stage where I'm pretty certain they are competing for loudest kid award.  Tonight, they are in bed, and I am soaking up the silence.

This week has brought us some fall like weather, which I don't mind all that much!  We took some long bike rides, and played a few rounds of basket ball. Grace has really taken to cooking and baking.  I find her searching out kids cooking shows.  She also likes to experiment, chop items up and mix them together.  Today she made a chocolate chip cookie cake.


The Pinterest recipe we decided to try today was home made bread.  You can find the recipe here:The Curvy Carrot.  It is an awesome recipe.  It was easy to follow, and the bread tasted great.  The only problem we had, is that the one loaf, probably could have made two.




My product review this week is a new favorite of mine.  This canvas bag, by Tom Clovers, is an essential mommy bag.  It is fashionable, big, and has loads of pockets.  It also zips closed. It is a high quality, beautifully designed bag.  I found that I am able to carry baby stuff on one side, and mommy stuff on the other.   I definitely love this bag. You can find it on amazon Here  



Some new and exciting things coming up for the blog!  I am going to be making a Facebook page to make communication easier.  I would love to know what kind of products everyone is interested in, what kind of recipes and crafts people want to see.  I also will be featuring some of my crochet items that will be for sale.  So stay tuned for giveaways and lots of fun!  Thank you for your support as I step out of my comfort zone and explore the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment