Monday, May 4, 2015

Lip Balm by Lip Struck

Welcome back from the most beautiful weekend!  We spent the whole weekend at the cabin. I can't get enough of this sunshine! Along with sun comes dry, cracking lips. So i tried the new lip Balm by Lip Struck.
Product claims:
100% All Natural Ingredients, MADE IN THE USA
4-Count 0.15 oz Variety Pack - Peppermint, Original, Herbal Mint, Vanilla
Healing Lip Therapy With Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, And Beeswax
Glides On Silky Smooth And Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Supple

I found this lip Balm to be amazing! I love that it is 100% natural. My lips were hydrated. It didn't leave them feeling dried out later either. I love that there are multiple flavors in this pack. I also love that it is made in the USA! If you need lip Balm check out Lip Struck!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TY0EEG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1430763695&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=Lip+Struck+Natural+Lip+Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment