Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Teething and Coffee

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great week so far. Pj finally popped thru his second tooth so this explains the mood he has been in all week...
 
Which brings me to my next product review. The folks at #Grosche provided this amazing coffe press. Just when I thought someone stole the caffeine from my coffee, I found this. The french press. Not only is this press absolutely adorable in color,  it makes amazing, smooth, rich Coffee. I couldn't believe how simple it was to use, and because it is dishwasher safe, clean up was fast and easy too! Love this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPQH54G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also am excited to tell you about our next adventure.  Grace has decided to start reviewing with me, so in the next few days we will attempt our first video review. Stay tuned, and feel free to leave comments and connect with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment