Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brrrrr!! It's feeling a lot more like winter!  I think they said its like a 60 degree difference from yesterday! So that means a warm comforting dinner for tonight!  On Tuesday night I made lasagna soup!  It was again a great meal if I may say so myself!  It's a lighter version of Lasagna and yet tastes just as hearty!  Tonight is a shrimp lasagna roll up.  Using lasagna noodles, shrimp and a white sauce.  It's J's birthday on Friday but we are having a birthday dinner tonight instead:)
I have to say that lately God has really been blessing our family and opening doors we hadn't even thought of.  I'll give more details soon once we know more!
I realized once again that I need my meals for next week! Yikes!! I think I'm going to attempt to plan out the rest of the month.  But I'd say in all, I'm accomplishing my goal of cooking healthier and more often.  Next month I'm going to attempt figuring out coupons!   I was inspired by the show 2 Broke girls.  My sister and I joke that they are alot like us, not broke, but creative and funny lol!
I also will be posting some more goals for next month.  I always want to be growing and changing, and not width wise!
Well its off to get the princess, she just woke up!
Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment