Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello Sunday!
It's amazing to me how quickly the weekend can fly by!  I loved this weekend.  James and Grace I were able to spend lots of time together.  We went to a Hockey game on Friday which was really fun!  Then Saturday we went to Ikea and MOA.  What a blast!  James is working today tho, so the weekend feels like it's over.
The week of crock pot cooking was great!  Oh man did everything taste wonderful!  It's roast tonight and the house smells awesome!
I am in a scramble to find some recipes for next week.  I procrastinated lol!  But fear not, I'll have them planned in time!!
We went to a kitchen store at the mall, I was in heaven!  How fun those stores are.  I also decided I need a great kitchen knife.  I just use a steak knife for all my chopping right now.
Well, here's to Sunday!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment