Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Tuesday!
Well its another beautiful day!  I spent the day resting my back and playing with Grace.  We cleaned a little house...ok we picked up her toys, but trust me that's a big chore! I had some yummy coffee and made coffee cake in a cup.  It wasn't very good, but if you want to try it the recipe can be found on pintrest.  It's my grandma's birthday so we are at my parents house tonight, therefore I won't be making a dinner tonight:)  Last nights meal turned out ok.  James really liked it, but I'd add tomatoes or peppers.
My sister and I made grandma a cake.  It's pretty cool.  I think some day we may open a cupcake/cake shop.  We love decorating them!  Ill post a picture of the cake later tonight.  We decided that some day we will start selling them for sure.
I decided that I want to make a cook book.  I am scrap booking my recipes.  It's fun and it will help me fulfill my dream of writing a book!
Well, it's off to party with grandma!!
Oh and here's Gracie!
P.S.  Kay, if there are typo's its from the pain meds! lol
Here's the Cake:
photo.JPG

1 comment: