Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Its a new year! I decided to do something new and start a blog.  This will be a fun adventure for myself and any of you that are following me.  Before I get started lets have some back ground.... I am a stay home mom.  My baby girl, Grace, is 8moths old.  I have an AMAZING husband, James.  He is truly our hero! I enjoy writing, cooking, crafting and parenting!
My goals for this blog:
1.  To share the adventures of being a wife and mother
2.  To share my recipes and craft ideas
3.  To have some short term challenges that any of you can partake in with me:)

So lets get started!
My first goal for this next week is to plan a dinner for everyday and cook for my hubby every day:) Easy enough right? Well i made a list of recipes and now I need to make my grocery list.  I plan on sharing the recipes and how they turn out!  I'll give a final list soon with what I'm preparing.  Happy Newyears day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment