Monday, January 2, 2012

Later Monday night

So dinner turned out ok.  It was really white.  I will add peppers for color and flavor next time.  But it was good.  The real test will be when James eats it.  Hes always VERY honest and I appreciate it!  For now, I have wine, Kit kat bar ( found the hubby's ice fishing snacks:) and blogging!  Grace should, or hopefully will be going to bed soon... I am praying!
Today I found a way to organize my recipes I've found in magazines.  I've always wanted towrite a cook book and so I've started scrap booking recipe pages and put them in a 3 ring binder.  I've only done 2 but it took me all day:) ( ok really only like the 30 min that grace napped)  But it's fun and I can maybe trim down my magazine piles!  Im a cooking magazine fan!  My best friend is having a baby soon so I hope I can come up with some meals from the magazines to bring over for her family!
Well its bed time for baby!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment