Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Monday!
Mondays are fun because it's like a fresh start every 7 days.  This week I'm declaring it "Crock pot Week."  I am making meals in the crock every night.  Last night we did a whole chicken in the crock-pot with potatoes, onions, and carrots.  Grace even liked this.  Tonight it's Mexican chicken.  I have some fun meals planned and it's exciting to use the crock-pot for easy cooking.
It snowed for one of the first times this winter.  Well it's snowed before, but it hasn't accumulated until now.  I think Grace and I may go outside later and play:)
Grace has continued to crawl.  I practice walking with her but she has yet to want to do so on her own.  I don't want to rush her but she walks along furniture, climbs up everything she can climb on so I figure walking is in the near future.
Well I hope it's a fun week!  I'm really looking forward to my friends baby being born this week or next.  Also we are doing a family date to MOA this weekend and I am really excited for this.  It'll be Gracie's first trip there.
It looks like it's nap time here so I'll be going:)
Make it a fresh start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment