Monday, January 2, 2012

Its Monday! I hope everyone had a great New Years!  I sure did:) Today started off at the dr for myself.  I had some pretty bothersome pain from scoliosis.  I am home now and feeling better thanks to some meds.
  I was successful in planning the meals for the week and only spent $35 for everything!  James was happy about that.  Tonight's meal is crock pot chicken and rice.  (recipe from pintrest, my new favorite site!)  Ill post the recipe below.
Grace is cutting a second tooth which means tears and grummpies, and grace is fussy too lol! Last night grace learned that splashing in the tub is the funniest thing ever.  She was belly laughing!  Once I learn how to post videos I'll be posting it, its pretty funny!
Well I hope you all have an awesome Monday!  Ill let you know how dinner turns out later!



Crock Pot Chicken and Rice:
2-4 frozen chicken breast
1 (8oz) package cream cheese softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
Italian dressing seasoning
rice

stir cream cheese, soup and seasoning together in crock pot, put the frozen chicken in and cook 4-6 hours.  Pour over rice

No comments:

Post a Comment