Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello Wednesday!!! It's national spaghetti day I heard!  That's one of my all time favorites, however we are not participating in the celebration tonight.  I have Chinese chicken and noodles on the menu.  I made it earlier today so J would have it ready when he got home.  Hopefully its a hit!  It was really easy and I think it tastes good! lol
I realized as I was cooking that I need to start looking ahead to next week for my next meal plan.  So cookbooks, pintrest, and magazines are in my future...as well as ANOTHER cup of coffee.  Oh how I love coffee!
On another note, G is sleeping thru the night now!  It's so weird to wake up and realize I've just slept 5 straight hours!!!  This may only last until the next tooth but I'll take it!!
I'm still feeling the pain in my leg.  I even wrote a poem about it, but trust me, its too silly to share!
Well I better see what Grace is putting in her mouth now!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment