Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wow!! Its been a few days and a few meals! Since we talked last I've celebrated my hubby's Birthday, rested my leg, and enjoyed some yummy meals!  I had a few meals planned out but we changed some up when J caught a cold.  I made him home made chicken noodle soup and biscuits.  They were so good!
Grace is starting to stand now.  It's so scary because she has no fear and stumbles a lot!  ( wonder where she gets her clumsy self from?!)  
It's almost baby time for my best friend! I have been planning some food and treats to bring her and we are having a super bowl party and I'm really excited to bring all the treats for this!
I have found a way to make a snack bowl out of chex mix so the bowl is edible!  I'll post pics when I make that.
I'm really excited we have a date...without the baby... this weekend!  It's gonna be so fun!  I will miss our princess but it's good to have some time away too.
Well tonights dinner is savory.  I'm making mini meat loafs.  It's really really cold outside so I thought I'd make something soul warming.  It looks easy and really yummy!
So here's to cooking tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment